Smartland Apartments - General FAQs
Smartland requires 2 valid forms of identification (E.g.: Drivers License, Passport, Social Security Card, etc.), we also require current proof of employment, and 1 month of your most recent pay stubs (each stub needs to have the company name, employee name, pay range, and the gross amount.).
Found the Smartland apartment or single family home fit for you? We’ve made it easy! The “Apply Now” link is right on the listing page.
If you have any additional questions or concerns – feel free to contact us.
To pay your rent online click here or copy paste the url https://smartland.appfolio.com/connect/users/sign_in in your browser address bar to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page. It’s fast, easy, and secure!
Smartland offers several apartment complexes in and surrounding the Cleveland area.
- Body Block Apartments located on the east side of Cleveland, only minutes from downtown.
- Breakwater Tower Apartments and Shorewood Apartments – located in North Collinwood.
- Bosworth Road Apartments located on the West side, in close proximity to Ohio City.
- Lee-Yorkshire Apartments located in Cleveland Heights
- Parkwood Manor Apartments and Lee-Mustang Apartments located in Maple Heights.
- One-3-One Apartments located in Garfield Heights.
- Also, located in Canton, OH – Hall of Fame Apartments.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Check our current available properties for rent.
You can submit a request for an apartment or single family home tour from our “Request a Tour” page.